After years of fielding requests for fire rated glass doors, H&B Elevators has designed, manufactured and delivered the industry’s first 90 minute UL Fire-Rated glass landing door product. Our Patent Pending KlearPhyr™ door innovation is in addition to our already industry leading UL label capabilities. To find out more, please visit our website at www.handbinc.com.
Click image below to download brochure.
KlearPhyr Doors FAQ
- Are these doors UL labeled?
- Yes, they have been tested and they carry a 90 minute UL label
- What opening types and sizes are available?
- 1SCO up to 44”w x 96”h
- 1SSO up to 42”w x 96”h
- What finishes are available?
- Clad with sheet metal including specialty metals
- What operators can be used?
- There are many operators available. Please give send us an email (email@example.com) or call us to discuss.
- What are the dimensions of the exposed door frame (Style and rails)?
- 3” verticals, 6” horizontals
- Can I resize the exposed vertical and horizontal sections of the door frame (Styles and rails)?
- The exposed vertical and horizontal sections cannot be resized to different widths without additional UL testing.
- What is the overall thickness of the doors?
- Less than 1-7/8”
- How much door space is required for KlearPhyr Doors?
- Minimum of 2”
- Can I have a design etched into the glass?
- Etching is available, each design to be verified on a case by case basis
- Can I have a colored inter-layer?
- Colored inter-layers are not available
- Can I apply anti-graffiti film to the glass?
- Yes, as long as the anti-graffiti film is not flammable
- Can I use these doors in a flush transom entrance?
- Not at this time
- Can I use these doors in an offset transom entrance?
- Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Is KlearPhyr a patented product.
- Yes, KlearPhyr is Patented product.
- Has H&B Elevators manufactured these new fire-rated glass door panels and can they be found in any buildings?
Take a look at the doors in the burn chamber at the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) facility post fire.